Artisan Art & Framing Digital Giclée Printing
How does it work?
- You place your order by clicking on the Order Your Giclee Prints link in the menu bar or you can select the type of print you want from the Featured Products below.
- We accept jpg, jpeg, and png file types.
- The largest file size we accept is 35 megs.
- On the product page under "Options and Restrictions" choose the size that is closest to your finished size, but still large enough to accommodate your image. Example: If your image you want printed is 13" X 22" then the size you would choose would be 16" X 24.
- Once you have paid for your print you can create your account and upload your file(s) by logging in to your account and clicking your Order History. Choose the proper order and the File Upload form will be near the bottom of the page.
- Turnaround time: One week for printing plus shipping time.